Sunday, August 3, 2014

my five faves - new summer releases

1. Radiant (Authentique Paper)

The colour magenta seems to be popping up in scrapbooking papers this summer. I feel in love with the colour in the Radiant collection by Authentique, which is mixed with teal, orange and yellow. Delicious!
Photo credit: Authentique Paper
2. Coffee Break (Prima)

A lot of Prima's papers lend themselves well to the shabby chic style of scrapbooking -- which isn't usually my style. I did fall madly in love with Prima's newest collection Coffee Break. The collection includes beautiful papers, cork stickers, wood icons and these wonderful stick pins.
576394
Photo credit: Prima Marketing
3. Joyous (My Mind's Eye) 

There are a ton of wonderful Christmas releases that just came out. To be honest, I can't add them to my substantial stash of Christmas papers and embellishments. But a few of them have caught my eye, especially Joyous by My Mind's Eye. I love the blue in this collection. The collection includes washi tape which is a real plus.

Photo credit: My Mind's Eye
4. Finnabair's Art Ingredients (Prima)

I lost my mind a little when I saw these absolutely amazing new products, "art ingredients", from Prima designed by Finnabair (aka Anna Dabrowska). There's glitter, glass beads, mica flakes and something called "art sugar" which sounds wonderful and delicious. The colours are a little dark, but there is enough white (aka pearl or crystal), purple (plum or mulberry), gold and even some light pink to make me want to order almost everything.
Art glassbeads2
Photo credit: Prima Marketing
5. Pearlescents Pens (Bo Bunny)

Prima, Ranger and even Bo Bunny have released their own lines of mixed media. I'm not sure how I feel about this trend as I already have enough gel medium, texture paste, paints and sprays to last me a lifetime. I will give Bo Bunny kudos for coming out with their own pearl pens in 9 great colours.
Photo credit: Bo Bunny
I would love to know what's on your wish list right now.

Have a crafty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment