Saturday, January 12, 2013

my ten faves -- cha winter

CHA Winter 2013 kicks off this weekend even though it only seems like yesterday that we were seeing new  releases from CHA Winter 2012.

There is a lot of scrapbooking goodies that have already been announced by manufacturers. I have many loves and, although it was nearly impossible to pick favourites, I managed to narrow it down to 10 must-haves. I may also new must-haves next week!

1. Sunset Sunrise

This new Prima line by Anna Dabroswka aka Finnabair is absolutely delicious!

The Mechanicals are also wonderful!

2. Distress Paints

These acrylic paints from Tim Holtz come in 24 colours and work on a variety of surfaces, like metal, chipboard/grungeboard, plastic, wood and more. It reacts with water, but once you dry it, the paint doesn't rewet so you can add more paints, inks and sprays to it. Awesome!

3. C'est la Vie

Bo Bunny is back with this great collection. I love the soft faded colours in this line.

4. Indian Summer

Designed by Diane Kappa for GCD Studios. Love the blues in this line!
Photobucket

5. Serendipity

Heidi Swapp has released a fun new line of papers. Hot pink, bright yellow, teal and grey -- colour me happy!


6. Decorative Tape Sets

My Mind's Eye has released new washi tape. I can't get enough of the stuff (even though I'm hoarding it more than using it) so these six new sets suit me just fine. A definite must-have!
6a013483f5ca2c970c017c353fcfda970b-pi

7. Fern & Forest

I love Little Yellow Bicycle and their two new collections have my name written all over them.

FFG_Sneak Peek with type

FFB_Sneak Peek with type
8. Vines

This new Crafter's Workshop stencil by Dina Walkley is so cool. So many possibilities for scrapbooking and art journaling. Ooooh!
Vine

9. New Dylusions

These are so new, there aren't many pictures online. Dyan Revealey has released 6 new colours: Cherry Pie, Dirty Martini, Calypso Teal, After Midnight (a purply dark blue which makes me swoon) and Funky Fuchsia. There's also White Linen, which creates a ghosting effect. I need this colour!

NEW DYLUSIONS INKS
10. Love You Madly

I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day collection, but I fell in love with this one from Glitz Design. I think it's the combination of pink, grey and navy which is driving me crazy -- I can't even stop looking at this photo. Somebody order it for me now!
 

Looking over this list, it seems I'm drawn to yellow and a few new manufacturers this time. Can't wait to see more releases!!

What are your favourites so far?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Of course my faves so far are Finn's collections, and the Engraver Collection from Prima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bo bunny mamarazi 2,and their surprise line.My first Simple Stories line,urban traveller.I've yet to see Pink Paislee's and Heidi's full collection.totally agree w selection of finnabair and her mechanicals!!my list grows each day!
    P,S WELCOME BACK!I've missed your blog.don't make me go cold turkey again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tape sets are awesome - Where can one buy them? I too am a tape hoarder. It's a sickness but I am dealing!

    ReplyDelete