Monday, October 1, 2012

the saturday special is changing

For those who follow my blog, I hope you have enjoyed my weekly "saturday special." This regular post is not exactly gone, but not exactly here either.

I started the "saturday special" so I could regularly have fresh content on my blog. I also love to surf the net and I was finding some many cool things related to scrapbooking, cardmaking and mixed media, that I needed a place to share all of my ideas. My Two Left Hands was the perfect spot for my weekly list of blogosphere finds.

Emma, the owner of Auntie Em's Scrapbooking and Beading, was looking for a regular post for her blog. She liked the "saturday special" and wanted something similar on her blog. She and her design team get way more traffic than I do and I have been thinking of focusing My Two Left Hands more on my scrapbooking. So it made sense to move the "saturday special" to Auntie Em's blog.

The "saturday special" has been renamed "Nat Noted" (although I might lose the caps...). My weekly list will be published every Monday and you can find the first one here. I hope you like it! I may focus the list on a theme so I would love to hear what you would like to see.

I still want a regular post on My Two Left Hand because they're fun to do and keep the dust bunnies away from my blog. So I'll be posting "my five faves" every Friday where I will share my favourite products, designers, divas, organizing tips, etc. etc. Five is my lucky number. This Friday's post will be all about Crop & Create.

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

  1. Ive copied this comment here too just incase you dont see it on Auntie Em's.

    WOW.... you chose my brush? What more could I ask for. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I have to say, this brush came from the heart. It was ENOUGH to everything. I dont want to meet any standards but my own. And those are pretty tough already! lol <3 really appreciate your support

    ReplyDelete