Friday, October 12, 2012

my five faves -- paper collections

It's no secret that I love patterned paper. My scrap space is almost overrun with stacks and stacks of paper. I'm not a hoarder or a collector -- I just need to find the time to use it all!

There were so many great collections released at Summer CHA 2012. I thought there was something for everyone. I loved every Hallowe'en collection. I loved the muted tones and the bright colours and the versatility of the collections. Now to get scrappin'!

I wanted to share with you five new collections that make me swoon.

1. Soleil (Basic Grey)
Full of purples and pinks and sunshine = LOVE
2. Vintage Chic (Heidi Swapp)
Not the typical collection I would buy, but I was drawn to the beautiful colours and patterns and had to have it!
3. Lost & Found 3 - Ruby (My Mind's Eye)
This collection was just released by MME. I can't wait to use it for layouts of my sweeties and even for Christmas projects.
4. Christmas Cottage (Teresa Collins)
Teresa Collins' collections are usually too fussy for me. But when I saw these papers and the beautiful coordinating embellishments, I knew it was perfect for me.
5. For the Record 2 (Echo Park)
I've always found the papers from Echo Park too childish for layouts of my kids. But this collection changes all that. I really need this in my stash.
I'll be honest. It was hard to stop at five paper collections. Persnickety, Portfolio, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup, and Heyday are just some of the collections that are also calling my name and that I am trying hard to ignore.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the My Minds Eye paper...nice choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! these collections are so pretty! yay for winter and fall colros! thank you also for your lovely comments on my blog! they always make my day! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete