Saturday, September 22, 2012

saturday special -- september 22


1. It's that time of year when I start thinking of Hallowe'en, which is why this great frame by May Flaum caught my attenttion. She used washi tape to decorate it. Cool!
Photo credit: May Flaum

2. I love the wood grain patterns on patterned paper. I've seen a few layouts on how to use this motif, but Debbie Hodge shows us 8 ideas on using faux bois. In this layout, the wood motif is used for texture.
Photo credit: Jennifer Matott (Debbie Hodge/Get It Scrapped!)
4. Donna Downey posted more altered brushes on her blog. This is my favourite from the latest batch.
Gunn mandal brush-
Photo caption: Gunn Mandal (Donna Downey/simply me)
5. There are some exciting changes coming to my blog next week. I don't want to tease you, but you'll have to wait until then to get all the details. Ok, here's a hint: I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. Stay tuned!

Next weekend, I am at Crop & Create. I'm so excited to attend this event and take classes by Kelly Purkey, Kelly Goree and Vicki Boutin.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me more, tell me more!! Does he have a call!! I can't wait to see - wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps suppose to say does he have a car? like the song ... go grease lighting!

    ReplyDelete