Tuesday, August 14, 2012

the summer challenge has been met!

Diane aka The Crazy Good Diva aka The Last Diva Standing challenged the divas to complete a certain number of pages from June 1st to August 31st. I chose 50 pages. Diane is really a genius in disguise. This challenge forced me to scrapbook in the summer and encouraged us to go to crops and get togethers to finish our layouts.

It's a great feeling to get those layouts from last year done and out of the way. I just finished the 53rd page so I can say I've met -- and even exceeded -- the challenge. WOOOT!

Here are the latest pages of our apple picking adventure last fall. I hope you like them!
cardstock: Close to My Heart and Creative Memories
paper: Hello Fall! (Little Yellow Bicycle)
chipboard embellishments: Hello Fall! (Little Yellow Bicycle)
distress ink: Antique Linen and Rusty Hinge (Tim Holtz)
ric rac: from my stash
letters: Dream Street Papers and Prima
inspiration: June 2010 PageMaps

cardstock: from my stash
paper: Summer's End (Fancy Pants)
ribbon & ric rac: from my stash
flowers and leaves: Prima
hearts: Wood Veneer Shapes (Studio Calico)
letters: Prima
distress ink: Gathered Twigs (Tim Holtz)
Glimmer Mist: Nougat, Sand & Sugar Maple (Tattered Angels)
inspiration: September 2008 PageMap

Although I've met the challenge, I think I'll push myself to complete 7 more pages before August 31st so I can get to 60. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment