Sunday, July 13, 2014

summer challenge -- weeks 8 & 9

I am so close to finishing the summer challenge. You may remember that my friend Diane aka The Crazy Good Diva aka The Last Diva Standing issued a challenge to make a certain number of scrapbooking pages this summer. My goal was to complete 50 pages. And with this one, I'm at 49!!

I used to do one-page layouts all the time. With more photos, I've switched to doing more two-page layouts, but every once in a while I go back to one-pages where I can showcase one picture. I hope you like it.
cardstock: from my stash
paper: Creative Memories and Sakora (Creative Imaginations)
buttons: from my stash
distress ink: Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
inspiration: Main Frame-Quilt Blocks (Reflections-Close to My Heart)

This week, I really want to finish two layouts of my son during our apple picking outing last fall. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. Wow! I have to start scrapbooking again! You are so talented guys! I've been only doing cards since I've started teaching!
    We have to start scraping in my studio!

    ReplyDelete