Saturday, August 11, 2012

saturday special -- august 11

I am savouring every last minute of summer as we rush towards the first day of school.

This week, I found a lot of layouts online that I loved and just had to share with you. I hope you love them too! Plus, I found this cool photo editing site that's FREE.

1. I love how Cindy Tobey used ribbon in this layout.
ThisTree CindyTobey-475
Photo credit: Cindy Tobey/American Crafts
2. Irene Tan used mixed media on a layout. The result is cool.
Photo credit: Irene Tan/Bo Bunny
3. Here's what Carina Lindholm did with a little bit of thread.
Photo credit: Carina Lindholm (Carina's Scrapblog)
4. This layout is simple and cute and wonderful. It also inspires me to use more scraps!
Photo credit: Angie Gutshall (My Little Blessings)
5. The white space is killing me, but the letters in the heart are slaying me. I think you'll love this layout by Sasha Farina as much as I do.
Untitled
Photo credit: Sasha Farina
6. I also found a neat photo editing software online called Picmonkey. It's free and it's super easy to use and it's cool. Check out my original picture vs. the one edited with Picmonkey.
I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. another enjoyable post!

    1)you could also use washi tape or scrap pieces of paper to make the double banner on the tree layout.go ahead,I dare ya!
    2)i pinned that 4th layout on my "scrapbook awesomeness"pinterest board.i thought it was sooo sweet.
    3)that last layout is COOL,tho i think you are attracted to the thickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout with the punched out butterflies...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kiki! Love the butterflies! must scrap lift that one real soon :)
    I love the picture editing - cuz in both pictures you look beautiful!!
    thanks for another great post!

    ReplyDelete