Monday, July 23, 2012

summer challenge -- week 7

My goal was to complete 50 scrapbooking pages from June 1st to August 31st. I've now finished 48. WOOOOOT!

Last week, I finished 8 pages (or 4 double layouts) thanks mostly to an all-day crop at Auntie Em's and to the monthly layout challenge at The Scrapbox. I'm submitting the two Canada Day layouts and will get my name put in a draw for a prize. In fact, the Canada Day layout for my daughter is made with products from a kit I won in a previous challenge. I love draws!

I hope you enjoy these!

what a ball!
cardstock: from my stash
paper: Core'dinations and Loveland (Scenic Route)
letters: Hello (Amy Tangerine - American Crafts)
brads: shimmer brads (Close to My Heart)
circles: EK Success punch & Creative Memories Circle Cutting System
inspiration: Ah! Les gars (Josée Lalonde - Scrap en masse)
my ellieham
cardstock: Close to My Heart
paper: I Believe (My Mind's Eye)
journaling box: I Believe (My Mind's Eye)
letters: DYI Thickers (American Crafts)
glitter: Garnet (Martha Stewart)
mist: Irrisdescent Pearl (Maya Road)
flowers: from my stash
Sizzlets die: Tattered Flower Garland (Tim Holtz Alterations)
brads: my stash
distress ink: Black Soot (Tim Holtz)
punch: EK Success
inspiration: February 2008 PageMap
Canada Day 2012 (Kevin)
paper: Saturdays (Little Yellow Bicycle)
letters: Origins (Basic Grey)
pennant & chipboard: Maya Road
flowers: Saturdays (Little Yellow Bicycle)
buttons: my stash
twine: Hemp (Hemptique)
distress ink: Festive Berries (Tim Holtz)
paint: Red Pepper (Adirondack Color Wash)
border punch: EK Success
inspiration: July 2012 PageMap

Canada Day 2012 (Ellie)
paper: This & That (Lily Bee Design), Portrait (Crate Paper)
and Paper Reverie (Making Memories)
cardstock: from my stash
letters: Portrait (Crate Paper)
chipboard: Maya Road
pearl pen: white
flowers, leaves and butterfly: from my stash
transparency: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye)
distress ink: Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz)
Glimmer Mist: Apple (Tattered Angels)
paint: Red Pepper (Adirondack Colour Wash)
border punch: EK Success
inspiration: July 2012 PageMap
Although I only have two pages to complete in the challenge, I'm sure I'll do a little more than that. Maybe I'll even get to 60 pages!

See you next week!

1 comments:

  1. My fav is the 'What a Ball' LO. So different and I love that!

    ReplyDelete