Sunday, July 15, 2012

summer challenge -- week 6

This week, I finished six pages in the summer challenge. I only have 10 pages (or five double layouts) left to do and I've completed the challenge!!

Here are the pages for week 6. I hope you enjoy them!
le retour (Kevin)
paper: Head of the Class (Little Yellow Bicycle)
letters: Regards Thickers (American Crafts)
pennant & chipboard: Head of the Class (Little Yellow Bicycle)
twine: primary doodle twine (Doodlebug)
distress ink: Barn Door (Tim Holtz)

le retour (Ellie)
paper: Head of the Class (Little Yellow Bicycle)
letters: from my stash
pennant & chipboard: Head of the Class (Little Yellow Bicycle)
buttons: from my stash
twine: primary doodle twine (Doodlebug)
distress ink: Barn Door & Black Soot (Tim Holtz)

cute little matey
paper: Roughin' It (Bo Bunny)
letters: from my stash
stickers: Roughin' It (Bo Bunny)
buttons: from my stash
hemp: Crafting Cord (Hemptique)

paint: Gathered Twigs Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), Picket Fence Distress Stain (Tim Holtz),
White Gesso (Christine Helmouth Studio) and Navy Twinkle (Smooch Spritz)
inspiration: Sketch No. 26 (Scrapbooks Etc.)
For week 7, I'll be working on Canada Day layouts!

Have a great week,

1 comments:

  1. WOW - and it's only mid July! Awesome job you have definitely inspired me - my count is at 7 layouts and that's alot for me!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete