Sunday, July 8, 2012

summer challenge -- week 5

Summer holidays are about fun and friends and movies and scrapbooking, of course. Last week during a four-day staycation, I completed 14 pages. I should say that I completed 14 pages that I really, really like.

I was going to write something about each layout, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I hope you enjoy them!!
ensemble
paper: Lucy (Close to My Heart)
cardstock: Close to My Heart
letters: Prima
flowers: Prima
ink: Sweat Leaf (Close to My Heart)
border punch: EK Success
ric rac: from my stash
bling: from my stash
inspiration: Lucky to Be Friends (Stéphanie Pouliot)

friends at first sight
paper: Plumeria (Basic Grey)
letters: Prima
flowers: from my stash
distress ink: Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
border : Plumeria (Basic Grey)
ribbon: from my stash
pearl pen: Lilac (Viva)
inspiration: October 2008 PageMap
première communion
paper: Plumeria (Basic Grey), Documented (Simple Stories)
& Pemberley (Close to My Heart)
cardstock: Close to My Heart
letters: Jack (American Crafts)
distress ink: Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz)
brads: from my stash
inspirationPage Sketch 004 (Scrapbooks Etc.)
watermelon smile
paper: Beach Babe (Fancy Pants)
cardstock: from my stash
letters: Lemonade (Basic Grey)
ric rac: from my stash
flowers & butterflies: from my stash
inspiration: July 2009 PageMap

Family Time
paper: Etc. (Bo Bunny), Welcome Home (Bo Bunny)
& La Romantique (Graphic 45)
letters: Just My Type (Dream Street Papers)
rub-on: Welcome Home (Bo Bunny)
buttons: from my stash
doilies: Close to My Heart
wooden tickets: Prima
journaling box: Welcom Home (Bo Bunny)
distress ink: Tumbled Glass (Tim Holtz)
inspiration: January 2011 PageMap

sweet
paper: Sweet Threads (Basic Grey), Blush - Lost & Found (My Mind's Eye),
Sweet Fairy (Prima) & Hello Luscious (Basic Grey)
letters: Lullaby Thickers (American Crafts)
frame: Lime Twist (My Mind's Eye)
distress ink: Bundled Sage (Tim Holtz)
brad, flowers, ribbon & buttons: from my stash
inspiration: July 2009 PageMap

zoo fun
paper: Zoology (Bo Bunny)
embellishments: Zoology (Bo Bunny)
letters: Jewelry Box Thickers (American Crafts)
distress ink: Vintage Photo and Forest Moss (Tim Holtz)
hemp: Darice
ribbon: from my stash
border punch: Fiskars
This week, I hope to scrap the back-to-school photos from last year. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. that watermelon one and the zoo one that you kept thinking were too simple are perfect the way they are,they turned out beautifully!!i am still in shock about the "sweet"one and how many patterns that YOU used!For someone who says they are so matchy matchy,you did an awesome job mixing them.once again,the pics don't show the vibrancy of the colours.

    ReplyDelete