Saturday, July 7, 2012

saturday special -- july 7

I love summer. And I really love summer holidays. I'm just finishing a week away from work filled with movies, friends, parties and scrapbooking.

CHA Summer 2012 will be here in just a few weeks, but it seems all the scrapbooking companies are giving us sneak peeks of their new products.

Here are a few that I am already in love with. There were also a few cool blog posts up this week, which I hope you love as much as I do.

1. Bo Bunny's CHA sneak peek is all about flowers and ribbon. Here are my favourites, but you can see all of their blossoms and lace on their blog

Photo credit: Bo Bunny
2. Although I am nowhere near thinking and prepping for Christmas, I do love Mistletoe, a CHA sneak peek from Bo Bunny.
Photo credit: Bo Bunny
3. I love Fancy Pants. And they've released four new collections -- just in time for CHA. My favourite is Hopscotch.
HOPHeader
Photo credit: Fancy Pants
4. Prima has a new line designed by Donna Downey! I love the flowers, the canvas album and those amazing stencils.
Do
Photo credit: Prima
5. Tim Holtz has released new Ideaology, District Market and Sizzix products for CHA. I really love this paper collection called Holidays Past.
Photo credit: Tim Holtz
6. If you ever wondered what to do with your mists and sprays, May Flaum has a great post with some super cool ideas.
Photo credit: May Flaum Designs
7. I love tags. I love the beautiful tags I've made. I loved painting and stamping and inking and embellishing tags. I just don't know what to do with tags! A mini-album made from tags would be a ultra cool way to play with them. Love this mini-album by Claudia Shadler at Crate Paper. Plus that dog is so cute (her name is Luna!).
7482874630_a5c952fb41
Photo credit: Claudia Shadler (Crate Paper)
8. I love everything about this mini-album by Lesley Ashe from American Crafts. The colours are fantastic. The title is totally awesome. The step-by-step tutorial is very, very good.
Seashorebookcover
Photo credit: Lesley Ashe (American Crafts)
9. XOXOXO
Photo credit: Gerry Van Gent (Gerry's Scrappy Life)
Wishing you a lovely week!

1 comments:

  1. also loved the new flowers coming out from both Bo Bunny and Donna Downey.
    i find mistletoe is too similar to their past one winter joy.
    tag book....GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete