Saturday, July 14, 2012

saturday CHA special -- saturday july 14

CHA Summer 2012 officially starts on July 16th, but you wouldn't know it with all of the sneak peeks online!

I'm seeing lots of washi tape, a big return for Queen & Co., and bright colours. Of course, I might be looking for these things, which is why I see to be seeing them everywhere.

So far, my favourite release is the Artisan collection from Pink Paislee. It's a must have.

Having said that, there are quite a few releases that I like. Here are my fave CHA sneak peeks (so far) in no particular order.

1. Bo Bunny has released a beautiful Christmas collection with very traditional colours. However, this does not make me want to start Christmas shopping in July. ;-)

2. Two words: washi tape. Combine that with Queen & Co. and you have a winner.
3. Lily Bee Design has two great collections, Persnickety and Autumn Spice. Love the colours in both of these!
Persnickety-collection-kit

Autumn Spice Collection Kit
4. I love Jillibean Soup and these two new collections, Grandma's Lima Bean Soup and Country Pumpkin Chowder.  

 5. Aspen Frost from Basic Grey

6. Bella Blvd has three bright and bold collections that are totally me: Birthday Boy, Birthday Girl and Thankful.
7-BIRTHDAY BOY COLLECTION VIEW_blog
5-BIRTHDAY GIRL COLLECTION VIEW_blog
9-THANKFUL COLLECTION VIEW_blog

7. My Mind's Eye released Lost & Found Halloween. The colours are so beautiful in this collection. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
Download-2

8. The Artisan collection from Pink Paislee is totally mistable, paintable and sprayable. I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!
ready to be painted, sprayed & misted
9. Studio Calico has some amazing wood veneer embellishments. These word bubbles are cool!
330055_WoodVeneer_SpeechBubbles

10. Little Yellow Bicycle is one of my favourite companies and they've released four new collections: Makin' the Grade, Once Upon a Christmas, Acorn Hollow and Winterings. However, all we have are little sneaks like this one. Oh the anticipation!

 I'm sure there will be more releases next week. And I can't wait!

What are your CHA favourites (so far)?





1 comments:

  1. i'm loving the artisan as well as most of the pink paislee lines and a few my minds eye.once again,not feeling any of the Bo Bunny.washi tape is EVERYWHERE!it's the go to embellishment in most collections,even prima has one.like their romance novel collection and alllll their flowers.and of course my girl heidi's vintage chic line and her embellies.
    thanks again for another for another great post.it has become my traditional sat(or sun)read :)

    ReplyDelete