Sunday, July 22, 2012

another saturday special on sunday -- july 22

My blog is a little late this week. I blame summer, but you could also blame the summer challenge has kept me busy and preparing for a crop at Auntie Em's and getting ready for Anna Dabrowska's class this Tuesday and drooling over all the new products at CHA.

CHA is over. There are so many scrapbooking goodies for every taste that everyone is excited. I've already ordered a few things. Okay, a little more than a few. But I have a ton of faves on my list -- too many to post here really.

Despite the hustle and bustle of CHA, there were some amazing posts online this week. I hope you enjoy these.

1. May Flaum creates some pretty amazing projects using doilies. This card is my fave.
Photo credit: May Flaum
2. I love the intense bright colours of Dylusions, but I am resisting them (no pun intented). Partly because I'm not sure what I would do with them. May Flaum has a great video to show you how to use Dylusions. "I'm not worrying about perfect. Not at all," she says. May Flaum is so great so check it out!
Photo credit: May Flaum
3. I love the butterfly on this card by Andrea Budjack, especially those pins!
Photo credit: Andrea Budjack (Creative Paper Trail)
4. The colours and stamping by Julia Stainton from Belle Papier on this card are delicious.
Photo credit: Julia Stainton (Belle Papier)

6. Bo Bunny has a three great examples of doodling. It's cool and I can do this!! Love the doodling (and everything else) about this Irene Tan layout.
Photo credit: Irene Tan for Bo Bunny
7. I am starting to have a sizeable collection of washi tape. I love this storage idea by Ursula Schneider.
Photo credit: Ursual Schneider (Scarlet Bird Designs)
I hope you enjoy summer so much this week that it becomes the excuse for all good things!

2 comments:

  1. another great post.also follow May Flaum,summer time is great cos of her Camp Scrap.you learn so much from her.
    the bright colours on the card represent one of the "top trends"NEON,oh yes,just when you thought your eyes were safe,,,it's baacckk.
    Must confess,that I knew you were most likely to post an Irene Tan page.This one was also my fave from her this week.Doodling is also here and there,it does add a personal touch,and w this page,drawing leaves is pretty easy as is drawing the border(baby steps).of course,she pulls it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your lists! I was getting worried that your Sat. post on Sunday might not happen! But you never disappoint! You are awesome and rock. Love your eye!

    ReplyDelete