Sunday, June 10, 2012

summer challenge - week 1

My friend Diane aka The Last Diva Standing aka The Crazy Good Diva challenged us to create 60 scrapbooking pages this summer -- I chose 50. This is the reward I will buy for myself if I can rise to the challenge.
The Crop-a-Dile Big Bite

Now I'm motivated! Here are the pages I finished this week.
raspberry delight
Paper: Kissing Booth (Basic Grey)
Letters: Hello (Amy Tangerine Thickers)
Chipboard: Maya Road)
Paint: Pearl (Adirondack Dabber)
Mist: Antique Bronze Metallic (Maya Road Mist
Glimmer: Pink Bubblegum & Party Pink (Tattered Angels)
Ribbon: from my stash
Buttons: from my stash
life's a beach
Paper: Vicki B (Bo Bunny)
Letters: DIY Thickers (American Crafts)
Embellishments: Vicki B (Bo Bunny) 
Glitter: Tourmaline (Martha Stewart)

Christmas Eve
Paper: Nordic Holiday (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: from my stash
Letters: Nordic Holiday (Basic Grey) & Creative Memories
Paint: Pearl (Adirondack Dabber)
Glimmer Glam: Organic Garden, Blue Suede Shoes & Be Positive 
Glimmer Mist: Bell Bottom Jeans (Tattered Angels)
Border Punch: EK Succes
Buttons: from my stash
Ribbon: from my stash

Christmas Sweetie
Paper:  Saint Nick (Fancy Pants)
Cardstock: from my stash
Glitter Embellies: Saint Nick (Fancy Pants)
Letters: Text (American Craft Thickers)
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Close to My Heart
Pearl Pen: silver

Easter
Paper: Out of Print (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: from my stash
Letters: from my stash
Brads: from my stash
Distress Ink: Chipped Sapphire (Tim Holtz)
So that's 10 down and 40 to go. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. ooh,i feel priviliged that we Divas got the sneak peeks of these pages.they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete