Saturday, June 9, 2012

saturday special - june 9

Hello! I have been scrapbooking every chance I get. I've taken part of a challenge to make 50 scrapbooking pages between June 1st to August 31st. I've completed four. Wish me luck!
I did manage to find some time to find some gorgeous layouts, cards and one amazing tag online this week.

1. My obsession with Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious continues. This week, she posted a beautiful layout using the Tigerlily collection from Kaisercraft. I love the detail in her layouts and this one was just too spectacular not to share with you.
Photo credit: Irene Tan (Scrapperlicious)
2. Mandysea from A Teacup of Scrapisms has a great post on Pan Pastels. I've used these on canvas and glossy papers and they effect is nice and soft. I'd love to use them on layouts and Mandysea came up with this very cool idea
Image
Photo credit: Mandysea (A Teacup of Scrapisms)
3. Fancy Pants has released a new collection called Cottage Boutique. Love the neutrals in this one!
CountryBoutiqueProductsPageFLAT copy
Photo credit: Miss Fancy Pants
4. Tammy Tutterow is an exceptionally talented designer. Here she embossed foil. Wow!
Create1
Photo credit: Tammy Tutterow
 5. I don't think it's much of a secret that I don't love making cards. My cards are ok, which is probably why I go a little crazy when I see cards done well. Here are my favourites from this week.  
I love how the chevrons look like they're popping off the page.
Photo credit: Ryann Salamon (Fresh Squeezed Designs)

Bff b
How cute it this?
Photo credit: Heidi Van Laar (Van Laar Designs)
Gorgeous colours!!
Photo credit: Kimberly (Need a Little Muse)

Thinking-of-you-card
Love the love
Photo credit: Summer Fullerton (so there i was...)

Caricardclass
Soft, organic and just so lovely
Photo credit: Cari Fennell (Prima)

I'm off to continue the challenge. Have a great week!
  

1 comments:

  1. thanks so much for visiting and for the link - made me smile!... What fabulous inspiring work here - wow - I'm off for a look!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete