Saturday, May 12, 2012

saturday special - may 12

I am still recovering from National Scrapbook Day! At one point this week, I had three projects on the go!!

The blogosphere was just as busy and there was a ton of scrapbooking goodness, two new collections and some sad news.

1. The sad news this week: the August 2012 issue Scrapbooks Etc. will be its last. I love their website and beautiful magazine. And I hate to see anything related to scrapbooking close up shop.

2. In better news, Basic Grey released two new collections: Paper Cottage and Clippings.
Love these buttons from the Paper Cottage collection!
Photo credit: Basic Grey
3. Kris at Bo Bunny created a beautiful mini-album using the Weekend Market collection. I just got my hands on this collection and I am thinking of using it in layouts for Scouts. The colours are amaaazing!
Photo credit: Bo Bunny
4. Melanie Bauer at Basic Grey created a beautiful tea pot for mom.
Photo credit: Basic Grey
5. Speaking of tea, I love me a delightful tea party. Especially one designed like this by Larissa (In a Scrap of Paper). Wow! Love the girlie Girl Land collection from Webster´s Pages. 
Tea for 2
Photo credit: In a Scrap of Paper
6. Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious is one of my favourite designers. She made this beautiful tag.
Photo credit: Irene Tan (Scrapperlicious)
7. I love the idea of a memory box. Jana Korečič from Scrapbook Abundance made a beautiful one she calls Light blue echos.
Photo credit: Scrapbook Abundance
 8. I made this card for my co-worker's birthday. He liked it!
9. This week, I'll be adding pictures and titles to a beautiful Prima album I made during Cari Fennell's class on National Scrapbook Day. I hope to show you the album to you this week. In the meantime, here's the album cover. Pretty wow, eh?

Wishing you a wonderful week full of scrappy goodness!







3 comments:

  1. scrapbook inspiration overloaaaadddd!!Not only was the blogosphere busy,but looks like you were as well.
    can't wait to see your final album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ideas - looks like you were really busy!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely inspiration items, Natalie! Thanks for linking your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll! I'm going to love stopping by from time to time to say "hello!"

    ReplyDelete