Saturday, April 7, 2012

saturday special - april 7

What a week! I'm so glad I found some yummy scrapbooking goodness online.

1. Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious was a guest designer at 7 Dots Studio. She created this amazing layout. I love Irene Tan. And I want to get my hands on some 7 Dots paper!
Photo credit: Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious
2. Debbie Hodge posted infographics for scrapbookers. These are handy visual refreshers on: the creative process, choosing type, a history of Western typeface, grammar goofs, photography cheat sheet, color quick reference, psychology of color, and the elements of design quick reference. I plan on printing a few.
Photo credit: paper-leaf.com
3. Mona Pendleton at Pink Paislee made a paper prom dress. Wow.
Photo credit: Pink Paislee
4. Here is another great layout by Anna Dabrowska. This totally blows my mind. I still can't believe I'll be taking a course from her in July (which also blows my mind).
Daleko - Away
Photo credit: Finnabair
5. I love Easter. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer posted some great Easter egg projects, but this one is my favourite.
image from www.flickr.com
Photo credit: decor8
6. Donna Salazar made a computer background, which we can all copy and save to our computers. Love her!
April-2012b
Photo credit: A Painterlady's View
Hope you have a delicious week!



1 comments:

  1. awesome inspirations!! thank you for sharing Natalie!

    ReplyDelete