Saturday, April 21, 2012

saturday special - april 21

After last weekend's scrapbooking retreat, all I can think of is another scrapbooking retreat and more scrapbooking. I am in a groove!

Lots of awesome projects and new products online this week.

1. Fancy Pants used the Be You collection to make an altered clipboard. I really want this collection.
SuzanneSergi_FancyPants_BeYou_1a
Photo credit: Miss Fancy Pants
2. Julia Stainton from Belle Papier is a wonderful cardmaker. Love this beautiful card in a beautiful neutral palette.
Photo credit: Belle Papier (Julia Stainton)
3. Bo Bunny released three Spring collections: Little Miss, Camp-a-Lot and Hello Sunshine! The last two are my favourite. Where do I get my hands on these?
Perfect for my Scouting son!
DROOOOOL!
4.  Prima's design team made some stunning tags. These are my favourite.
IMGP0256
Marie-Nicolas Alliot - Prima
Tag prima1
Anna Dabrowska - Prima
(I'm taking a class with this designer in July!)
5. Marcy Penner at October Afternoon made a cute mini-album for mom. The post includes a great tutorial too.
IMG_9558-Edit
Photo credit: Marcy Penner - October Afternoon

6. May Flaum is still organizing her studio and this post talks about depth. 
Photo credit: May Flaum

7. This is a crazy layout by Megan Klauer, but I love the concept. And that she made scrapbooking so prominent.!
Photobucket
Photo credit: Megan Klauer


8. Paper clothing. It's just cool.
Photo credit: Poppytalk
Wishing you a week full of creativity!

1 comments:

  1. when will you be making a mini album dear Natalie??

    ReplyDelete