Saturday, April 14, 2012

saturday special - april 14

I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

The blogosphere has switched on to Spring! It seemed kinda sudden, but I am so ready for warmer climes.

Here are some beautiful ideas and projects I found online.

1. Debbie Hodge posted 6 ways to make clusters with embellishments. Love the idea of sprinkling embellishments as a way of clustering them.
Photo credit: Get It Scrapped! (Debbie Hodge)
2. I love strawberries.
Photo credit: Homespun with Heart (Danielle Flanders)

3. Great layering on this card by Julia Stainton.
Photo credit: Belle Papier (Julia Stainton)
4. Virginia over at the Scrabppok and Cards Today blog posted a tutorial on how to use washi tape (which is my newest scrapbooking addiction). This is the final project.
Apr3T_aa
Photo credit: Scrapbook and Cards Today
5. Also from Julia Stainton is this beautiful mini canvas album.
Photo credit: Belle Papier (Julia Stainton)
6. Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious also made a mini album -- a key chain album -- of her dog Hiro. For those of you who don't know Scrapperlicious' blog, Hiro has his own section. Check out these beautiful pics of her Siberian Husky.
Photo credit: Scrapperlicious (Irene Tan)
Did I mention this album fits on a key chain? Wow!

Hope you have a beautiful week!




 

1 comments:

  1. I love your blogs- keeps me from having to do all the searching for me! :D

    ReplyDelete