Wednesday, April 11, 2012

life's a beach

Here's a sweet layout of Melissa, Kevin's favourite educator. Right before she left the country to be an au pair, we gave her nice sendoff with a picnic at Petrie Island, which is known for its beach.
I kept the left-hand page simple because I love love love the photos on this page. The ones on the right are okay so that page got a bit more pizzazz.

I used paper and die cuts from the Beach Bum and Beach Babe collections from Fancy Pants. I also used Lime Green Stickles to bling up the paper -- a technique I did all the time until I got tired of Stickles. I've started using them again because Stickles are great for altering paper and adding just a touch of sparkle.

I can't wait to go the beach again!

1 comments:

  1. colours,fab colours.as for the pics,they must have been taken by you ;)

    request:
    upcoming blog,packing and planning for an extended crop.You are the QUEEN of it,so you have to share your tips and tricks.Deja-vu??

    ReplyDelete