Saturday, March 10, 2012

a whale of a good time

Just a quick post to show you the cute card I made today.
This was a Close to My Heart workshop hosted by Kathleen from Kitty's Crafting Corner. Although I'm not the best at cardmaking, I really love how this turned out. I have to say it again: it's so cute!

My son, Kevin, came with me and he was looking forward to making a card. But he was lured by movies, gaming and other kids. And who can really blame him? He was disappointed that he couldn't play AND craft so I think I'll give him this card.

I had a great time and I won a prize!
I got some papers and a nice ink pad called Goldrush. I couldn't resist using that ink on my card.

Thanks to the very talented and super patient Lisa Page, my Close to My Heart rep and to the rowdy bunch of fun ladies around the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment