Saturday, March 31, 2012

saturday special - march 31

The weather got cold. The mood got glum. The kids got crazy. Now it's sunny and I'm looking forward to scrapbooking with friends today.

Here are some beautiful projects I found online this week which are sure to make everyone happy (including me).

1. Basic Grey made the cutest memory jars. The colours are so fresh and remind me of sunshine and picnics and vacations.
Photo credit: Basic Grey
2. The designers at Bo Bunny made four "off the page" projects. They're all great, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bird by Mireille Divjak. Isn't it the sweetest thing you've ever seen? 
Photo credit: Bo Bunny
3. Smitha Katti published a free ibook called 10 Fresh Scrapbooking Ideas for You to Try. Download it now!
Photo credit: smiling colors

4. May Flaum continues to re-organize her studio. Love the step shelf for my paints, inks, mists, sprays and other assorted bottles of scrapbooking goodness.
Photo credit: May Flaum
5. Easter is just around the corner and My Mind's Eye posted these projects just in time. Do I have time to make these? Or even one of these? I can do the jelly bean jar, can't I? In a week? I'll stop asking questions and starting planning this!!!
Easter treats
Photo credit: My Mind's Eye
6. My son is 9 and entering the tween years. Do you find that you have less pictures of your kids as they grow older? At this rate, I will have only a handful of pictures of Kevin when he becomes a full-fledged teenager. Debbie Hodge posted some great ideas on creating layouts of teen boys, which I feel I need to use now.

Wishing everyone a great week. Hope you can surround yourself with beautiful people!

2 comments:

  1. lol,I saw that bird and hated it(they are not my friends!)but my 2nd thought was that you prob would LOVE it--no accounting for taste!!lol

    the step idea is ingenious,and a great way to see everything w/out taking up alot of space.

    I can defin give you tips on more grown up boy pages,it's almost sad in a way that they grow up so fast.I'm sure all your pages will look fab!

    In Scrapping,we trust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Thats my book there! Thanks so much Natalie for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete