Saturday, March 10, 2012

saturday special - march 10

The weather was super mild this week. We also got this full moon that was dreamy and romantic. Maybe it was just me. But it was so beautiful, it helped me get through a crazy week.

Here are some other beautiful sights I saw this week.

1. Miss Fancy Pants created super cute vacation boxes. I LOVE this idea!!! 
VacationBoxes
Vacation boxes from Miss Fancy Pants

2. I feel like I've been a little stuck with very linear layouts these days. Don't get me wrong, I like the look, but sometimes I want to switch it up. Shimelle showed this great starting point for your next layout: four quadrants and three strips of ribbon. This is totally awesome!
scrapbook starting points
Quadrants from Shimelle

3. Donna Downey created a muslin wreath. It's gorgeous. Plus, she has a great tutorial on making flowers.
Wreath 1:1
Muslin wreath from Simply Me (Donna Downey)

4. Melanie Bauer at Basic Grey used punches to create a background. What a fabulous idea!!!!
With you by Melanie Bauer (Basic Grey)
5. I am signed up to take this class at Scrap en masse in late July. I'm excited about this and very nervous too.

I hope you have a great week surrounding by beautiful people & things that make you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment