Monday, March 19, 2012

poster girl

After tidying up my supplies, I got a strong hankering to scrapbook. And who can resist a hankering?

I haven't scrapbook at home in at least a month. It felt good to sit at my table with Kevin chattering in the background. He was playing on the computer, but gave up his games to help me with this page of Ellie at the cottage.
I love how this turned out! I used Bo Bunny cardstock and paper from Basic Grey's Fort Lauderdale collection. Kevin helped me mist the Prima flowers with Lemon Meringue Glimmer Mist. I added centres made from the Light Blue Pearl Pen. Kevin also helped me choose the Sea Glass Glimmer Mist to colour the white ribbon from my stash. His biggest contribution was the title. He's such a great helper!

I used this sketch from PageMaps.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet page,i think i also love the fact that Kevin helped work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Love the bright happy summery colours you have used too!

    ReplyDelete