Wednesday, March 7, 2012

my favourite

I have to say that I like most of my layouts; some I even love. But rarely do I start with "Wow! This one's going to be awesome!" It's kinda cool when the end result works out that way though.

At last Saturday's crop, I finished this layout of my little girl exploring the historial buildings at Upper Canada Village.
I love love love how this turned out! I found the Love Letters collection from Little Yellow Bicycle at CropCircles in Peterborough last summer. I love the rich pink tones and the grey flocking in these papers. I added         Mist(able) letters from Prima (which I mised with Maya Road Mist in Irridescent Pearl), buttons from Close to My Heart and Bo Bunny, and a few flowers from Prima. I then used that wonderful EK Success border punch and...Voila! A beautiful layout!

I scraplifted the January 2008 sketch from PageMaps and was totally inspired by my talented friend Diane who uses different collections in unexpected ways that always turned out to be...well...awesome!

I hope you love this layout as much as I do. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment