Friday, March 30, 2012

cuddles

We had such a great family vacation last summer and I really wanted to make a layout showing how happy we were together. I finished the layout last November. I wanted to share it with you then until I realized I had used the same photo twice! In the same layout! It's taken me all this time to print a new photo. So without further ado, here is my cute layout of my son Kevin hanging out with his family.
I used paper from the Like Father Like Son collection from Fancy Pants. This collection is masculine and supports the blue I use so often in Kevin's layouts. I also love the pop of orange in these papers. I used orange letters from American Crafts (I think) and TH Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink. I love orange.

I had seen Gesso used to paint a spot for journalling and thought this was a super cool idea. But I didn't want the space to be white so I added some Azure Smooch to the Gesso. I think this is cool!
 The buttons are from the Lush collection by My Mind's Eye. Love that blue!
So glad this one can be put to bed before our next family vacation!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment