Saturday, February 4, 2012

saturday special - feb. 4

This was a busy week at work. Plus, I joined a gym. And now, I'm totally exhausted. I haven't even unpacked my supplies from last weekend's scrapbooking retreat.

The blogosphere was full of updates from CHA Winter 2012. Here is a bit of news I wanted to share with you.

1. Jolee's Boutique has totally reinvented itself in a most awesome way. Check out the French General collection showcased at CHA.

2. Congrats to Sarah, one of the Scrapbooking Divas, who was chosen to join Auntie Em's Scrapbooking Design Team! You can read about it on Sarah's blog, Handwritten Memories. Nathalie was the first Diva to join a design team. I'm so lucky to scrap with such talented ladies scrappers divas.

3. I'm not a big cardmaker. I love my handmade cards, but I just don't make them that often. Seeing Heidi Von Laar's beautiful I Adore You card makes me want to make these for all of you in my life that make my heart go "whoop".

4. I'm a big fan of Irene Tan and I just love this layout she posted on her blog. She also has a tutorial on making multi-layer chipboard snowflakes. I love Scrapperlicious!

5. I'm planning on launching monthly design challenges. Stay tuned.

Take some time to let creativity enter your life this week!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post Natalie! WE are the lucky ones for knowing you and having you in our lives.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. NH,you and I are their inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete