Saturday, February 25, 2012

saturday special - feb. 25

The blogosphere is alive again! So many great posts this week. Here are my faves:

1. I need to pick up the latest issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. In the meantime, check out this great tutorial on how to use twine (drool) to make cute hearts (swoon).

2. Leave it to My Mind's Eye to create something beautiful -- in this case, a jewelery box -- using their beautiful collections -- in this case, Follow Your Heart.

3. You may have noticed that I don't post layouts very often. I'm not sure why. But I couldn't resist showing you this layout, Always, by Finnabair. Striking, isn't it? Makes me want to paint. And use dark colours. And cluster more embellishments. And scrapbook like an artist.  

4. Love this still photo video and the message: "Today, forget about balancing and just jump."

5. Get It Scrapped has a slew of posts on scrapbooking (as you can see they love lists almost as much as I do):

 Have a wonderful week!
  

1 comments:

  1. always a font of scrapbook inspiration,speaking of fonts,love the one of the date and post a comment and the fact that you've signed this post.
    p.s glad that you took my advice and changed it to purple ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete