Saturday, February 18, 2012

saturday special - feb 18

I love reading blogs about scrapbooking. Every week, I read or scan about 1,000 blog postings and the best of these are posted here every Saturday. 

Except for this Saturday. The blogosphere has been eerily quiet this week. I've seen only 200 posts -- and three of these were mine! What's going on? I suspect everyone is recovering from CHA Winter!

So I thought I would tell you of all of the scrapbooking events that are filling up my calendar.
  1. February's Inspirational Kick In the Pants Crop This is today! With the divas!! I'll be working on the colour challenge and layouts from last summer.
  2. Monthly Colour Challenge Starting in March. I was inspired by the colour inspiration posts from CarrieLoves. More details soon.
  3. Dixon's Corner Crop Saturday, March 3rd. This is a fundraiser to help build a school in Africa.
  4. Close to My Heart Cardmaking Workshop Saturday, March 10th. I'm not the best cardmaker because I find it's hard to cover up mistakes on such a small scale. But the workshop will be led by one my favourite cardmakers, Lisa Page, and my cardmaking skills are bound to improve.
  5. NavCan Scrapbooking Weekend April 14-15. Just thinking about another retreat makes the stress melt away....
  6. Mini-Crop Saturday, June 23rd. This one-day crop organized by Scrap en masse can accomodate 30 people. I've already reserved my spot! Have you?
That's a lot of scrapbooking! I hope you get to work on your layouts this week.

Happy creating!

1 comments:

  1. i need a nap after reading all the upcoming events that you have,but then I realized,I'll be going to a few of them myself!!can't wait to see all the wonderful pages/cards that you'll be making :)

    ReplyDelete