Sunday, February 26, 2012

new design

Notice anything new? My blog has been redesigned by Sweet Faerie Designs! I'm so excited about this!

I won a template from Sweet Faerie Designs. I love the deep rich purple (because it's me), the funky font (because it's fun) and the simple layout (because I need to let the pictures of my posts stand out).

For me, the new look feels like when you buy a great dress and wear it to an awesome party. Or like ordering dinner at a nice restaurant where every bite is heavenly. Or like when you're kids are playing nicely and look up and say how much they love you. I could go on, but you get the picture: I'm super happy about this new design.

Thanks again to Carrie at Sweet Faerie Designs for giving me this incredible new look!

2 comments:

  1. Only thing is next to your picture... Words are kind of cut out... Other than that it's great!

    ReplyDelete