Monday, February 13, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I've just been awarded a Liebster Blog Award from my good friend, Rosa Yorke! WOOT! Thanks for thinking of me and my little blog..
The Liebster Blog Award is all about recognizing great blogs with less than 200 followers. And you get to spread the love by nominated other blogs. But there is no obligation to continue this award. If you don’t want to participate, I won’t think anything of it, and I won’t stop following your blog.

I hope you get to pass this award on to 3-5 more blogs. Here are my winners:


Carrie Loves - I smile every time I read Carrie Koehmstedt's posts about hares, drinks and design
The Creative Cellar - a beautifully designed blog by a beautiful person, Nathalie Noreau-McLeod, full of beautiful work
Handwritten Memories - Love reading Sarah Mitchell's blog
Kindred Crafters -- Super cute blog by Donna Mandeville and her friend Sara
Raspberry Ruffles - Rosa Yorke's blog showcases her projects which are amazing and whimsical.

Here are the rules:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all……….have fun and spread the love!

Thanks again Rosa! Don’t forget to leave some love on all the above mentioned blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment