Sunday, February 26, 2012

explorer

Last Thursday, my little man Kev was sick. He had a fever, looked awful and lost all of his energy. So I stayed home from work with him. After taking a meeting, working on work-related work and taking care of my boy, I had time to do this layout.
Love the blues and yellows from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose collection. The only embellishment on this layout are the Prima felt letters, which I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans. The stamp is Star Power from Close to My Heart.

In the last month, I haven't scrapbooked at home much. It was really satisfying to sit down at my craft table, work with paper and finish something that I really like.

My inspiration came from PageMaps. I use their sketches so much, I should either get royalties or design for them. Maybe one day...
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

1 comments:

  1. I love your NEW LOOK!! I was so looking forward to seeing your new blog!! It is so you... great job Diva!

    BTW... I love your layout too ;o)
    NNM xoxo

    ReplyDelete