Saturday, January 7, 2012

saturday special - jan. 7

Happy New Year! I think the Year of the Dragon will be totally awesome. I have my own little word for 2012 (more on that in a later post) and a renewed commitment to get creative.


The online scrapbooking world was a little quiet this week, but I still found some neat things to share with you.


1. CHA Winter 2012 is right around the corner. I'm not ready for new products! Prima gave a sneak peak. I'm loving the wooden embellishments. I'm not done with that trend and hope no one else is either!!


2. I don't scrap Valentine's Day layouts even though I get tons of crafts from the kids and tons of smooches from the husband on February 14th. I usually don't get excited about Valentine's scrapbooking products or projects, but this banner from Fancy Pants was just too cool, don't you think?

3. Crate Paper made a special Valentine's Day card.

4. Amy Kingsford will be publishing a series of posts on organizing our scrapbooking supplies. She starts off with organizing scraps. Amy, where have you been all my life? ;-)

5. Finally, is there no better way to start the year with a bit of Tim Holtz? Tim shared a video on his new idea-ology storage cases.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment