Saturday, January 28, 2012

saturday special - jan. 28

As you read this, I am hopefully enjoying my first scrapbooking retreat. As I type this, I am nervous, excited, worried, delighted, questioning and hopeful. Stay tuned for the full story!!

In my mind, only one thing happened online this week: Tim Holtz released Distress Markers. Really, does anything else matter?  ;-)

There were also some pretty chiffon flowers from Basic Grey, super cute crochet flowers from Bella Blvd, and a great collection from Pink Paislee called indigo bleu.


But really, it's all about this:

Markers

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely meeting you at the winter retreat. I think your pages and techniques are amazing. I have not scrapbooked this intensely in over 6 years, and I learned more from sitting beside you than I did from all my scrapping classes combined.

    It was a pleasure!

    Angela van Stam

    ReplyDelete