Saturday, January 21, 2012

saturday special - jan. 21

January is racing by, don't you think? I want to scrap a little, tidy up a lot and take some time to breathe, but releases for CHA Winter 2012 are coming fast and furious!

1. The best site to see all of the CHA Winter 2012 releases is Scrapbook Update. So far, my favourites and, hence my must-haves, are:
  • My Mind's Eye - I mentioned On the Bright Side last week, but it's so good, I had to list it again. ;-)
  • Fancy Pants - The Be You collection is FABULOUS and girly and makes me long for summer. I like the Summer Soul and Wave Surfer collections too. 
  • Bella Blvd - Button Market is so AWESOME!!!! And their designer tape...WOW!
  • Bo Bunny - Seven new collections! My favourite is Alora which means I really, really need it. Really. I also want every colour in the Vintage Dot line. The Vintage Market collection is not my style, but I'm seriously crushing on that blue and I think that collection may make it into my stash very, very soon.
  • Authentique - There are two new collections and you'll need to scroll down this page to see the Genuine line. Inspired by denim, this line is perfect for boys layouts.
4. Those are my picks based on my love of colour and my so-called "playful" scrapbooking style. You may also be interested in May Flaum's picks.

3. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Organization Week finished on January 15th. I know these posts are a bit long. I'm saving them here for a later read and hope you like them too.
5. I have a problem with scraps. I don't want to throw them out. Most are too beautiful to give to the kids. They're nicely stored, but their numbers keep growing! Thankfully, Karen Grunberg posted creative uses for all of those scraps.
 
In other news, I am going to my first scrapbooking retreat next weekend in beautiful Prince Edward County. I can't wait to meet new scrapbookers, scrap until I drop and share this adventure with you.
 
Have a seriously good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment