Saturday, January 14, 2012

saturday special - jan. 14

Listening to some funky music on my iPhone. Drinking a Chai latte. Watching big beautiful snowflakes blanket my city. It's been that kind of week.

Great week on the blogs too.

1. My favourite posts come from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and her Organization Week. Five posts so far, but I'm sure there are a few more on the way:
2. CHA Winter 2012 is close. Prima showed their new collections and I liked the wood embellishments. But I was blown away by the My Mind's Eye two collections from On the Bright Side. Gotta have this!!!

3. Tim Hotlz unveiled his own CHA Winter 2012 preview: new Sizzix Alterations. There is so much new goodness that Tim had to post his previews in three blog postings: Part 1, Part 2 (love the "word play", which is one igz xl alphabet and number die) and Part 3.

4. Don't you just love the inks on Jennifer McGuire's blog?

5. Scrapbook & Cards Today shares three ways to use those brads in your stash. 

Have a great week!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment