Tuesday, January 10, 2012

one scrapbooking kit

I love scrapbooking with friends whether it be at crops or in our home. I am very lucky to have a group of friends that I scrapbook with regularly. We call ourselves the Scrapbooking Divas. We are a demanding group and I wouldn't have it any other way! They make me laugh. They make me blush. And they inspire me to create.

So without further ado, here we are scrapbooking.
Natalie trying not to have my picture taken and Nathalie sewing on paper

Sylvie in her best Charlie's Angel pose; Sarah just posing; and my best picture of Diane

What's a scrapbooking get together with Mojito Time?

We've talked for a long time about what we would create if we all used the same scrapbooking kit. So we took the plunge and asked an independent third party to put together five kits with identical papers and embellishments so we could scrap our Christmas photos. The kit was GORGEOUS -- full of My Mind's Eye paper, Theresa Collins brads, Jillibean corrugated letters, beautiful ribbon, tags and much, much more.
Tons of glitter on these papers

Wow!
The kit allowed us to push that creative envelope and all of our layouts looked completly different. Yet, they also had the same happy feel. Or maybe I was just happy that day...

In the next posts, the divas and I will show you what we created with the kit.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the wonderful layouts - the suspense is killing me! Please post soon :)

    ReplyDelete