Monday, January 2, 2012

highlights from 2011

In 2011, in no particular order, I....
...swallowed my pride and took a scrapbooking 101 class
...spent an amazing family vacation at a cottage near Peterborough
...taught two scrapbooking classes to kids
...attended a beautiful wedding
...went to two funerals
...worked in a great job with great people
...celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in Prince Edward County
...started this blog
...got an iPhone (finally)
...made new friends


Some of my favourite pictures from 2011...
 




Some of my favourite projects from 2011...
 

I'm looking forward to 2012!

3 comments:

  1. you're doing an awesome job on this blog,so funny and down to earth.just like you!
    the great thing about taking pics of layouts is that we can compare them to older work.you've become more daring w your colours and mixing and mashing lines and using embellishments.love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a 2011 was a good year for you. Here is to an even better 2012 for you and your family. Your kids are so cute - I love your daughter's hair - it is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete