Saturday, December 3, 2011

saturday special - dec 3

My five-year old daughter reminded me that it's December and that's exciting because Christmas is right around the corner. And now that we have a bit of snow on the ground, I'm getting excited too!

The blogs are full of ideas to feed your creativity this season. Here are just a few that I saw online this week.

1. Tim Holtz debuted his 12 Tags of Christmas. Tim made two tags and, so far, they're absolutely beautiful.

2. Fancy Pants designer Pamela Young created a table runner out of their paper collection. How awesome is that?

3. Basic Grey made a very beautiful Christmas wreath out of paper. This project looks pretty easy (although looks can be totally deceiving...) and I might try this one to hang on my office door.

4. Kendra McCracken was inspired by a beautiful canvas she found on Pinterest to make a canvas out of crocheted doilies in 30 minutes. Wow! 

5. Who knew that office supplies make great mini-albums? Scrapscene did and made some pretty amazing albums from CDs, badge holders and envelopes.

Have the best week!

No comments:

Post a Comment