Saturday, December 17, 2011

saturday special - dec. 16

I had a crazy week, but still found time to surf the blogs. I was blown away by the altered objects and Tim's tags.

1. There are not enough words to describe how much I love Tim Holtz' 12 tags of Christmas.

2. Jan Hennings posted a dress made out of paper. This is as cool as it sounds.

3. Keisha Campbell made an elegant gift box. Love that bling!

4. Amber Packer at My Mind's Eye made jewelery from the Lost and Found 2 trims.

5. Again at My Mind's Eye, Anam Stubbington decorated candles with stamps and ribbon.

6. Linda Cain made a Christmas wreath that will take your breath away. 

7. Vicki Boutin posted a tutorial on how she made her wonderful candles (hint: she uses epson salt). 

Now it's time to just make stuff!!

Have a wonderful creative week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment