Saturday, December 10, 2011

saturday special - dec. 10

I love Christmas, but it's so busy at this time of year. The stores are packed with goodies and people; the home baking is so yummy and so everywhere; the lists are long; and, there is a serious shortage of time.

Online, I've found tons of projects and inspiration this week.

1. Scrapbooks Etc. posted a handy holiday photo checklist. I like this list because it showed me that you can never take enough pictures, especially at Christmas. ;-)

2. Jana Korečič from Scrapbook Abundance made a Christmas card out of a sardine can. I know it sounds weird, but she made something very cool.

3. Karen Grunberg at Pink Paislee made a cute Christmas gift card holder.

4. Fancy Pants designer Lisa Saunders made a super cute desk calendar.

5. Dina Wakley posted tips on what you should do with an ugly page. This really spoke to me because ugly pages do get in there every once in a while (I'm sure I'm not alone!).  

6. JJ Sobey used metallic swirl three different ways. I love these metallic swirls. Can't you just imagine all you can do with them? I wonder where I can buy them....

7. "Focus on Buttons" -- now there's a title to get me hooked! Bo Bunny showcased a few amazing projects featuring buttons. DROOOOOL!

8. Natasha Naranjo Aguirre designed a STUNNING memory box.

9. Nic Howard made the most adorable stars made from twine. I love twine.

10. Get It Scrapped! posted links on how to work with patterned paper.

Have a happy and creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment