Friday, December 16, 2011

my christmas wish list

With all the rushing around at Christmas, it's good to pause and take some time for ourselves. I decided to make Christmas cards (pictures coming soon!), which was a great opportunity to reconnect with my best friend from high school. This evening, I'm having dinner with the Scrapbooking Divas, which is a great opportunity to raise a glass, celebrate the season and laugh together.

I also like to give myself a little Christmas gift of the scrapbooking kind. These are some of the items on my wish list (in no particular order). I hope my husband is reading!

1. Vintage Salt Shakers
 Stop Glitter Mess
This ideas comes from Scrapbook Etc. I love how this solution to store and use glitter is so smart and so pretty. My husband collects glass so he is hunting for some antique salt shakers this weekend. Wish him luck!


2. Ranger's Foil Tape
 
I don't what I'd do with these, but they look so cool. Ranger offers the foil tape in copper, aluminum and brass.


3. Fairy Dust Glitter

So fine and pretty, this glitter is from Donna Salazar. I have no idea where to get it, which really makes me want it more.....


4. Felt


I have many, many, many ideas on how to use this product.


5. The Stamping Press

 
*Fiskars Compact STAMPING PRESS Stamp Entire Project at Once! 02958
Some say it's bulky. Some say it's just for cards. I say I want it.


6. Resin Flowers

Blossoms - Resin Flowers - Bluebell

Kaiser Craft has these beautiful resin flowers. These are called Bluebell. SWOON!


7. The Sew Stamper 
Sew Stamper - Zig Zag Stitch
I can't see myself sewing on a layout (although I try to never say never). This solution is tailor-made for me and my fear of stitching.


8. Maya Road Mists 


I've used the Irridescent Pearl and it is soooo beautiful. I need more colours.


9. Doodlebug Twine



Aren't you in love with this already?


10. Border Punches
Gerber Daisy Dimensional Flower Punch 015586909524

Can't get enough of these.

I'd love to hear your wish list. Don't forget to take a few creative moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment