Saturday, November 26, 2011

saturday special - nov. 26

We got a bit of snow this week and a Santa Parade to look forward to tonight.

So many great projects on the blogs this week. Hope you find these as awesome as I do.

1. As you may have read from my earlier posts, I love lists. Ali Edwards posted 25 ideas and story inspirations for her December daily book. Lots of good ideas here.

2. I love my kids tree ornaments, but I've never thought of making my own until I saw this super cute Christmas paper cube ornament by Marielle (Le scrap de Marilou).

3. JJ Sobey used tape to make super easy Christmas ornaments. I've been avoiding tape because I know I'd get addicted. This project might just be the thing to get me into tape. Stay tuned!

4. Sue Lui altered a cereal box into a beautiful toy box. It's a little vintage and a lot beautiful. This would make an amazing gift. I wonder if my niece would like something like this with more kid-friendly colours....hmmmm.....

5. Julie Balzer posted a tutorial from 2009 on how to make newspaper flowers. She makes it looks so easy that I just may have to give it a go.

Have a great week!!

1 comments:

  1. great post!lots of ideas and things to inspire our creativity.NH,you rock!

    ReplyDelete