Saturday, November 12, 2011

reptile zoo

Last summer, we visited the Peterborough area and visited the Indian River Reptile Zoo.

I used this PageMaps sketch.

I love this sketch because it allows me to use a big photo, two 6x4 pics and a bunch of small photo, like a film strip. This is what I came up with using Bo Bunny's Zoology collection.

It wasn't all that easy to avoid pink, but somehow I did it! 
I used bright green paper from Bo Bunny's Ad Lib collection to add some brightness to the layout. I also inked some paper and the ribbon with Tim Holtz' Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
On the second page, I repeated all of the papers and inking. The letters are from Basic Grey's Origin collection and I used a brown Creative Memories pen. The ribbon is from my stash.

I'm really happy with this one. Hope you like it too!

1 comments: