Monday, November 14, 2011

on the dock

Nothing beats sitting on a dock on a beautiful sunny day. For this layout, I used another sketch by PageMaps.

I liked how the photos were laid on the first page of this sketch and how I could use a lot of 4x6 photos and a larger pic on a two-page layout. I don't think my layout is that successful, but I love that orange.
I used papers, chipboard, die-cut shapes and a rub-on from Fancy Pants' Beach Bum collection on Bo Bunny's cardstock.
On page one, you can see the rub-on and you may see that I inked the edges with Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. Love that chipboard too.
I think page two is more successful. Love the journalling die-cut. The small letters are Orange Vintage Glam from RoseMoka and the large letters are called Iguana from American Crafts.

This layout makes me long for summer!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment